Losing a loved one is an emotionally challenging time, and the last thing you want to worry about is the financial burden that comes with it. That’s where African Bank Funeral Plan steps in – providing support for your family when they need it most.
Key Benefits of African Bank Funeral Cover:
- Breadwinners cover up to R100 000 each: The main member and spouse can be covered for up to R100 000 each under this plan. This ensures that if either or both breadwinners pass away, their dependents will receive a substantial payout to help them cope financially during such difficult times.
- Free coverage for children: With our family or single-parent and child plans, you can enjoy free coverage of up to R20 000 per child (for a maximum of eight children). This means that even if tragedy strikes unexpectedly, your little ones will have some financial security moving forward.
- Low premiums for extended family members: If you are supporting other relatives who rely on your assistance financially, African Bank offers low premium options covering extended family members as well – allowing you peace of mind knowing everyone important in your life has some level of protection.
- Start with minimal payment but get big coverage: To make things easier from day one, you only pay a small amount at first while getting full benefits
Getting Covered Made Easy
Step 1: Choose Coverage Options Based on Immediate Family Members Dependent On You
- For married individuals with dependent children: Opt for FAMILY COVER
- Married couples without kids depending solely on each other should choose MAIN MEMBER & SPOUSE COVER
- Single parents responsible for their children’s welfare should select MAIN MEMBER & CHILDREN COVER
- Single individuals looking after immediate families must go ahead by choosing MAIN MEMBER COVERAGE
Step 2: Extend Protection Beyond Immediate Family Members
African Bank Funeral Plan also allows you to extend coverage to other family members who rely on your support. This includes:
- Parents or parents-in-law
- Aunts or uncles
- Nieces and nephews
- Non-biological or adopted children
- Children over the age of 21
- Even domestic workers and gardeners can be covered under this plan.
Step 3: Review Coverage Options for Extended Family Members
Once you have chosen the extended family members that need protection, review their individual cover amounts based on their needs. African Bank offers low premiums for up to R50,000 each for a maximum of eight extended family members.
Step 4: Pay Your First Low Premium For Big Cover To Start
To activate your policy and ensure big cover starts immediately, simply pay your first premium as instructed by African Bank. You will receive a Debicheck request from our bank through which you can authorize payment directly from your salary account – making it convenient and hassle-free.
With African Bank Funeral Cover, protecting yourself and those closest to you has never been easier. Whether it’s providing financial security in case of loss within immediate families or extending coverage options beyond blood relatives; we are here every step along the way ensuring peace-of-mind during difficult times