What is a funeral cover?
A funeral plan is an amount of money paid to a designated beneficiary(ies), once the insurer receives a claim upon your death. It is created to relieve the financial pressure that comes with the arrangement of a funeral, like traditions, burial/cremation, place, flowers, tombstone/urn, catering and so forth.
What are the benefits of AllLife Funeral Cover?
- You can get cover up to R70,000.00.
- You will receive a double accidental death benefit.
- You get a premium holiday after 11 premiums are paid in the month of Dec.
- To apply for a funeral cover is easy. There are no medical examinations, paperwork or underwriting needed.
- You can add up to five children to your funeral policy.
What makes AllLife different from other insurance providers? It is simple, in case an accident leads to the death of an insured. AllLife will pay double the amount.
How much will the funeral cover through AllLife cost? Each client has their own Risk Profile and through it, AllLife will calculate a premium accordingly.
If you are interested in receiving a quote from AllLife Funeral Cover, then apply for a quote here. One of the agents will get back to you within 24hours and you will not be disappointed. It is a good company to do business with and it is one of a small number of companies willing to provide cover for people living with HIV & Diabetes.
Do not hesitate, you can get that funeral plan you need today. Or visit our home page to browse other types of insurance as well.