Momentum Funeral Cover
Momentum is here to help the people you leave behind when you die. They know how tough it can be getting money to pay for expenses that was not planned for.
Main advantages of their flexible funeral plan is the following:
- Receive R10 000 in cash for a tombstone (after 12 months).
- The family members will receive R250 airtime (can use it for the memorial arrangements).
- If a person die in another country, this cover will settle to costs to bring the loved one’s body back to South Africa.
- The family will get R1 000 grocery voucher every month, for six months after your death.
- You skip a premium after every twelve months premiums are paid.
They have 3 basic plans to choose from:
- Funeral provider – A policy that protects you, your spouse/partner, children, siblings and extended family. It range anything between R5 000 up to R100 000. And you can add up to 50 individuals on this offer.
- Family provider – A policy that offer protection for your partner, children, siblings and extended family, expect you. You can add 15 people to this plan, excluding you.
- Group provider – A policy that will protect everyone from family to people that are not related to you like friends, employees and so forth.
Then, there are different types to consider which are a Core, Plus or Comprehensive plans. Each of the following has got its own benefits or optional advantages.
Find out more here on this page or visit the following one…