Web Analytics

Building Insurance in South Africa

Do you need building insurance?

Are you a home or another type of building owner? If so, then the answer to the question is yes. Yes, you need building cover in case of water damage, fire, natural catastrophes and explosions. There is also accidental cover for sanitary and fixed glass, as well as things connecting between your home and public supplies.

Various offers available to insure you:

There are standard plans that will cover you on a comprehensive basis for repairs, fittings and property improvements. Most plans include repairs on damages as a result from any water related leaking.

Then there are offers for properties worth more than R200 000 or less than R200 000. Various companies will have different rates to offer you, this is why you should do your research and then choose a building insurance for you.

Lastly, there are building coverage for business owners. This is a necessity, especially for buildings with high risks like restaurants. They can catch fire or something with the electric wiring might go wrong and the place can burn to the ground.

How would you benefit from cheap building insurance?

You would benefit the day that some odd reason you property is destroyed and you do not have the finances to repair what is broken or lost. To fix a place after a disaster can cost you thousands. Can you provide the money now if a disaster is to struck you out of the blue? Get and be prepared!

Pages to visit for building insurance?

You Are Here: Home » Building Insurance